Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do the Puyallup

We spent the day at the fair together last weekend. And by "spent the day at the fair," I mean "ate our way through the fair." It was fun, but I think I'm still recovering.

There were the corndogs...
The ice cream...The curly fries...
The caramel apples...The elephant ears...
The sugar-induced coma...Carter had a blast riding the kiddie rides - or at least any kiddie rides that were not deemed by him to be "too fast."

Please excuse the cheesy music and slightly nauseating effects (and camerawork)



In other news, as you can probably see from my pictures, I got my jogging stroller that I had been wanting. I LOVE it :) Gotta love craigslist. We've been trying to go running every day, which has been really fun. (and necessary after our day of over indulgence at the fair!)

Finally, I will leave you with this video that seems to sum up life for us lately:

3 comments:

Happy Camper said...

Wow, you guys went on the sky ride thing? I've never been on that before. Was it all that you've dreamed of and more?

Remember the time we were standing in line for the Zipper and we got puked on? Ah, memories!

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

That's awesome!! We "Did the Puyallup" and were only there for a few hours.... but I think Dave tried one of everything from each food stand!! And of course I had about a dozen scones!! haha

Maybe next year we can Do the Puyallup together!! :)

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I think of that fateful day every single time I see that ride. I don't know if I ever went on it again after that...

I didn't get to go on the sky ride :( I stayed with Bella and got more food...