Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay it Forward

I got this from my friend Katie's blog and thought it was a neat idea...

Pay it Forward...the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, some homemade goodies from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then sit back and anticipate the arrival of your goodies! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already. Remember that only the first three comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! Have fun!

6 comments:

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

Mmmmmmmm free stuff from Carrie :) That sounds good to me. (I think however it should be a two year thing cause it takes FOREVER to get anything from you :P hehe )

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

Shoooooooooot. I forgot to leave my address.

Betsy Eves
634 N Rochester St
Tacoma WA 98406

Happy Camper said...

Okay fine. See, the problem is, if I put something on your blog, I have to put something on my blog, and then I have to be a giver and actually make people things. But I will do it, if only for the joy of receiving something from Carrie. So, pick me, pick me!

(but I'm not posting it on my blog for a few days. It's in my queue.)

MommaDonna said...

Alright, alright, I'll be your third. Too curious! Now I'll need to get more than 2 subscribers to my blog to make it challenging, right?

Kate said...

Carrie carrie bo barrie! Email me again...I just accidentally deleted it because it was in my junk box and I hadn't even read it yet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,
Sorry I missed out on the "free stuff" but hey, I get to spend quality time helping my grandson pick out a new girsl friend! How neat! LOL {;()

Almost time to get that fishing license and take Carter off your hands for a few hours on summer weekends.

Love you all,

PAPA