Thursday, June 4, 2009

Something Icky

This morning I woke up at 6:45 to Carter hitting me on the knee. "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" He said. Startled, I sat up and asked what's wrong. "One of the cats did something icky on the floor."

That's it? Here I was thinking Bella had seriously hurt herself or something. I told him I'd take care of it later, I just needed to sleep a little longer.

About a half hour later, I finally woke up and went to get the kids. I stumbled sleepily into their room and then...*SQUISH* stepped squarely into a pile of what can only be described as disgusting cold cat ralph.

I looked over at Carter who was laying in his bed, propped up on one elbow with a slight smile on his face.

"I told you so, Mommy."

Touche, sir. That you did.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

N-A-S-T-Y!! That is so sick...yet funny. Sorry!

Christine said...

Hey Carrie!

I know you've gotten away from blogging with all the busyness in your life. But I'm giving you a blog award if you're interested. Come check my site to get it if you are. If not, no biggie.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)