Friday, August 20, 2010

My son, Harry

I picked up my parents this morning from their Alaskan cruise and on the way back home my mom, bless her heart, had to squeeze into the back seat between The Diva and Pukey Pukerson (did I mention Carter doesn't do well on car rides?) Thankfully, neither of them were exhibiting said qualities at the moment...

So, Carter asked Grandma to tell him a funny story. She said, "one day your mommy came to me and said 'you're going to be a grandma.' I said, noooooo, I'm too young to be a grandma! Then later she came to me and said, 'it's going to be a boy,' and I said 'what? I don't know what to do with a little boy!' Do you know who that little boy turned out to be???"

Carter's response (giggling): "Harry Johnson???"

Ummm....?

1 comment:

Christine said...

Uh, what? Where did that come from? He is such a goofball! :-)