- I earned my Master's degree in Education
- I left my teaching post of 6 years to stay home with my little ones
- Bella turned 1
- Carter turned 4
- We took a trip to Georgia to visit Dave's family
- Dave an I celebrated our 6th anniversary by taking a long weekend in Napa
- I started blogging (You're welcome.)
- Dave and I both hit the big 3-0. (although, let's be fair - he hit it waaaaay before I did.) HA
- We saw Brandi Carlisle in concert 4 times in 12 months (0k, one of those was in 2007)
- We drank a lot of wine
- I helped run a day camp for the fifth consecutive summer
- I started selling Pampered Chef
- Carter played his first season of soccer
Lots of love,
Carrie

2 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT year!!!!
No one ever had a better daughter-in-law than I. You are truely one of a kind and I thank you for the two best grand kids ever! (No, really, its true.)
I have three sons and my baby was lucky enough to marry Carrie. I knew it was "true love" when he sold his car to buy a ticket to visit her in Germany! Now that is love!
Post a Comment