Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Don't I smell beautiful???

This morning I was changing Bella's diaper while Carter was changing himself out of his pull up and using the potty. He came out of the bathroom slowly, watching me intently, looking a little smug. He inched up closer to where I was sitting on the floor with Bella. I knew something was up. Finally he said, "Don't I smell beautiful?" Uh oh. His hair looked wet.

Then it hit me. It wasn't a bad smell - just overpowering in a way that made my eyes water.

Instantly.

I asked him "did you put something in your hair?" A huge grin spread across his face as he nodded. "Doesn't it smell beautiful?" he asked me again.

"What did you put in your hair?" I asked, now a bit frightened for his answer. I began to recognize the smell though as I waited for his response.

"That spray stuff on the back of the toilet!" He inhaled deeply, his smile widening. Febreze berries and paradise air freshener.

Awesome.

"Wow, you sprayed the air freshener in your hair?"

"Yes, but that's not all..."

Oh crap. "That's not all???"

"Nope, I sprayed it here too." He turns around and points to his naked rear end. "Now I smell beautiful ALL OVER."

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karma! You need to go to your Mom and Dad and apologize for whatever you did to deserve this!

LOL.

At least it was something to can wash out (or off) without great difficulty.