I knew this day was coming, I just never thought it would come so soon. It seems that both of my kids have officially sworn off naps. Now, Carter, I get. He's four and spent a year attending preschool during his naptime, so his naps have been inconsistent, at best. But Bella??? She's only 18 months. We got a good solid three years of dependable napping out of Carter before he threw in the towel. I remember reading somewhere that sleep patterns go all haywire at around 18 months, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a phase.
So it is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I bid a fond farewell to my daily two hours of peace and tranquility. Naptime, you have been a dear friend to me for so long now. You will be sorely missed. As will my sanity.
That is all.
FREE Mothers Day Questionnaire Printables
4 months ago

3 comments:
Siiigh. I miss Carrie's sanity.
Me too. I can't honestly say I remember the last time I had it, but that's ok...
I hear whiskey on the gums will knock them right out *evil snicker* if you ever get desperate for a break. ;)
Post a Comment