I have been absent from the world of bloggery for far too long. For this I apologize. But I'm back now, so you no longer have to spend sleepless nights, up wondering what mindless drivel I have to share with the world. :)
So much has happened since last we chatted...I'll try to give you the Cliff's Notes version:
The Family and I vacationed in the Happiest Place on Earth. It was truly an amazing trip and, although the weather was sickeningly hot and sticky, a good time was had by all. As evidenced here:
B losing her mind
Upon returning, Carter had his 5th birthday, and shortly thereafter, started Kindergarten *gasp*. The big yellow bus just showed up one day and took my baby away...He absolutely loves his teacher and has made some really good friends, so I'm happy for him. It's just impossible to believe that he (or I) can be that old already.
All Aboard
I started subbing shortly after school started and got bit by the teaching bug all over again. My school district had a bunch of positions that opened up after the school year started and I had the amazing fortune to land myself a job in an incredible school.
And thus, you can see why I've been neglecting my my bloggerly duties as of late. Hopefully I will find some time here and there to grace you all with my presence (ha) and keep you posted on the goings on of a supermom who is just trying to keep up.
FREE Mothers Day Questionnaire Printables
4 months ago

3 comments:
Yay! Glad you're back!
Is bloggerly a word? Does that mean I can use it too?
And I can't believe Carter is so big now. We miss him. And you!
I'll keep checking back for new posts. :-)
It is now. :)
I'm a firm believer that the word blog can be used as a noun, verb, adjective or adverb.
Of course, my spell check would beg to differ, but whatever.
Blogspot's spellcheck is stupid anyways. If you use any super-smart sounding words it doesn't recognize them. I think it functions from a limited dictionary. Also I think I have an amazing vocabulary. Always end comments with a self-congratulatory statement, says me.
Post a Comment